Ready To Share Your Pet Sitting Expertise With The World?
Thank you for your interest in writing for Pet Sitter Directory! Here is a little bit more information on our audience, and what we’re looking for in guest blog posts.
Our reader base consists of pet owners looking for pet sitters. As a blog contributor, you’ll be providing content to pet owners that will make their hiring decision easier. We’re looking for content on these types of topics:
- What you need to know before hiring a professional pet sitter.
- Why hiring a bonded and insured pet sitter is a better choice than a neighbor.
- Personal experiences in the pet sitting business.
- Red flags when it comes to hiring a pet sitter.
Feel free to get creative with your content. We only ask that you keep in mind that the posts are intended to help pet owners find the best possible pet sitter.
Pet owners are very busy, so it’s important to utilize their time wisely with easy to digest sentences, casual language, no fluff and a lot of personality.
- Experience as a pet sitter or in the pet sitting industry/business.
- Text submissions must be stand-alone pieces (200-600 words per submission).
- Written blog pieces must not appear in multiple places.
Should be engaging, catchy, and solution oriented. For helpful information regarding headline writing please see CopyBlogger.com.
Ready to get started?
If this sounds good to you, please send your blog post in a Microsoft Word or Pages document along with your name, business name, picture of yourself or logo, and website URL to firstname.lastname@example.org today!